At some time Middlesex Council was in located in Highland Park, NJ
Then, relocated to the Camp Kilmer section of Edison, NJ
Can someone sort this out?
1916: chartered as New Brunswick Council 344, New Brunswick NJ
1929: changed name to Middlesex Council 344, Edison NJ
1969: merged with Raritan Council 356 1969: new council is Thomas A. Edison Council 352, Edison NJ