main street

Mathews Inn

The Mathews Inn was torn down in 1925 and replaced with a series of first floor stores and second floor apartments, owned by J. S. Allsop. The new buildings bore Mr. Allsop's name until financial reverses during the depression resulted in his loss of ownership. (Pennington Profile)

return to Pennngton Home Page
updated January 2017
posted February 2008

wSign.gif