West Delaware

200 North Main Street

marker One of the better examples of Italiante architecture in Pennington. Built in 1875 by George Corwine, its highlights include the two-story bays facing south and east, the window lights around the front door, and the gallery wrap around porch. It was expanded in 1935 by Dr. Geisenhoner to include his dentistry office. Dr. Geisenhoner practiced in town from the early 1930s until his retirement in 1975

return to Pennngton Home Page
updated January 2017
posted June 2007

wSign.gif