141 S. Main

141 South Main Street

marker The 1910 US Census lists Harry and May Shepherd as the owners of 141 South Main Street. Harry works as a blacksmith. John C. Hill and his wife Matilda are listed as the owners of the house in the 1930 US Census. Clarence and Maude Eshelman were the next owners, from around 1938 until 1973.
 
Visit 137-141 South Main Street
For more information about George Laning and his family .
(Opens in a new window, close window to return.)

return to Pennngton Home Page
updated January 2017
posted June 2007

wSign.gif