2 Railroad Place
6 Franklin Ave
200 North Main
200 North Main Street
One of the better examples of Italiante architecture in Pennington. Built in 1875 by George Corwine, its highlights include the two-story bays facing south and east, the window lights around the front door, and the gallery wrap around porch. It was expanded in 1935 by Dr. Geisenhoner to include his dentistry office. Dr. Geisenhoner practiced in town from the early 1930s until his retirement in 1975.
This building is at the corner of Franklin Avenue and North Main Street, on the north side of Franklin Avenue. However, it is convenient to include this page with the houses along Franklin Avenue. Now, turn right from Franklin Street onto Main Street and head south.