North Main

111 North Main Street

The northern half of the house (left side of photo) was built in the 1780s and was expanded circa 1810 to its vernacular Federal style appearance. It is one of the very few 18th century buildings in Pennington. Its original clapboard siding was covered with wood shingles in the 20th century. This house belonged to the Cornell family, one of the original settlers of Pennington.

wSign.gif